I feel like my blog-stars are aligning, and just in time. Since I quit my job, I’ve been committed to my online presence and this little biz I got growing. I can honestly say I love it here (on my couch, on the internet ha)!
But I owe this one to Taylor at Simple Living Nursing Mama! (Thanks girl :)) She has such a wholesome and honest perspective. It’s so nice to see real nice people sharing real nice (& positive) stories. Go check her out for a daily dose of appreciation!
I absolutely love that she, too, values the simple life. And her take on motherhood is just refreshing. With all the struggles, it is easy to overlook the joy. I love her bit about Simple Living & Motherhood. As mamas, we have so much to be grateful for. That really IS enough.
One of my new fave (and already nominated) bloggers…
I want to shed some light on The Cinnamon Mom. She has already been nominated, and rightly so! Not only is her website flawless, but she shares it all. I have been devouring everything she puts out there. She is busy, and she handles it beautifully. On top of that, her blog is still in its infancy, but you would never know. She’s a pro!
As a newbie to the stay/work-at-home mom scene, I need all the guidance I can get. She recently went above and beyond (in my eyes) and made Green Eggs & Ham with her girls! Something so fun and simple, and too easily pushed aside. It was such an inspiring project that helped remind me to create fun for my little one.
These are the sort of experiences that kept me on Pinterest for all these years. Taking time to enjoy creative efforts and make life more fun!
In case you’re curious
Here are 10 random facts about me:
- I watch TV/movies like people listen to music.
- My husband and I went to high school together, graduated on the same day, and didn’t meet until 4 years after that. Completely crazy.
- I do not understand football. Probably because it is boring.
- I love love love Real Estate, and wish I could be Joanna Gaines.
- I chose my baby’s first name when I was in 7th grade! Luckily, Tano liked it too..
- I grew up (& live) in a beach town, but I am dying to live in the mountains!!!!
- I have over 30 first cousins.
- My original dream career was in Meteorology. Storm Chasers > Weather Girls
- I can speak german (like a kindergartener).
- We collect/steal coasters from every bar/restaurant we go to lol
For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
My husband!!!! If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t have any of the things most dear to me. Specifically our marriage, our daughter, and our dog!
What is your favorite meal?
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
Mykonos, Greece. Tano and I went there on a cruise, and loved it so much. If we ever have a wedding, it will be there! The hospitality is almost better than the views.
What is your favorite blog post? Why? (Include a link)
I love this post from TwinsMommy. Breaking down the necessities of every blog. If you want to be legitimate, you need to follow Elna. She hooks you up with everything you could need.
What makes you laugh?
What is your weirdest quirk?
I like birds with arms.
What made you start blogging? Where do you see yourself a year from now?
It was my husband’s idea to start a dad blog! I was so into it, and he lost his spark. So it became a mom blog by me haha! In a year, I see myself supporting my family (again) through blog things and my writing services.
What would be your biggest piece of advice to fellow bloggers?
Just go for it. Whatever it is!
What is your favorite song to dance to?
What is the best vacation you have ever been on?
A Mediterranean Cruise from Venice to Croatia, Turkey, and Greece! Ahhh-mazing!
Angelica at Not Without My Coffee (amen!)
Taryn at Live Laugh Chaos
Laura at The Mamma Fairy
Tesha at Basically Tesha
Ashley at Crazy Mommy
Tola at A Lot of Tola
Simone at The Mum Blog
Jaime at Little Bear Lactation
Lindsay & Carley at The Babbling Blondes
Congratulations to you all! Your next step is to follow the rules. Good luck!!
Please refer below for your Q’s. I’m dying to see what you have to say!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What is your favorite snack?
- Who in the world, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with tonight?
- What are you most grateful for?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Why did you decide to blog?
- How did you find what inspires you?
- Where can someone find you on any given Saturday night?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- What is your favorite movie, and why?